Lindsay Play Long Header (k edits)
The 2021 UFCW New England Health Fund benefits include medical coverage for eligible members and their verified dependents who qualify for Plans 1 or 2.
About the PPO Plan coverage
Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) are networks of doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers that have agreed to offer quality medical care and services at discounted rates. The Medical PPO plan gives you the choice of seeing in-network providers who belong to the Anthem network or those who don’t (out-of-network providers) when you need care. However, you’ll pay more if you see out-of-network providers. See body copy link style here.
Your PPO plan coverage includes:
- A large provider network through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The option to see out-of-network providers (though you’ll pay more for out-of-network care)
- LiveHealth Online: 24/7 video chat access to doctors and therapists from the comfort of your home
- 100% coverage for preventive care when you see Anthem network doctors (including routine preventive health screenings, immunizations, and routine annual exams)
- A wealth of tools and resources available to help you live your healthiest life.
Currently Receiving Care?
If you are currently undergoing medical treatment that would continue into 2021 (including a pregnancy), you may be eligible for transition of care assistance.